Old April 26th 04, 11:59 PM
Roger Zoul

Default So we bought the tandem

David Reuteler wrote:
:: AustinMN wrote:
::: Somehow, flaming Claire comes across to me a little bit like
::: flaming Mother Theresa. There's no reason to, and everybody knows
::: only an ignorant jackass would do it.
::
:: i kinda like it when people flame claire. her replies get funnier
:: and
:: better with the intensity of the flame so knock yourself out. i'm
:: sure
:: she can take a challenge. i could use a laugh.
::
:: i don't think the flame in question really was, tho. possibly in
:: poor
:: taste but it didn't read like a proper flame to me. i'd be much more
:: irritated at being compared to a religious character myself.

why did it even seem like a flame? She even commented about getting a
computer, I was just encouraging her along that path, since i find them fun.