Old June 20th 05, 01:43 PM
Jethro

Default Putting a KH seat on a Miyata--what's involved?

I have a Miyata with a standard Miyata seat. I also have a large, soft
butt. The two are not all that compatible, but I have gotten by. This
weekend, I rode a uni that had a KH seat. Now I have to have one. It was
made with my butt in mind.

I don't do trials or tricks or anything. I just ride in parades and
around the neighborhood.

What is involved in switching seats? Can I just buy the KH seat and bolt
it on? Will I need to convert the bolt assembly in any way? Will I need
a different post?

My butt thanks you for your prompt and courteous responses.

P.S. I have searched around for the forum for this and couldnt find
exactly what I was looking for.

--
Jethro - Exotic Dancer

Smiley Sucks