Old February 2nd 18, 05:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sepp Ruf

Default letter to editor

On 2018-02-02 05:34, AMuzi wrote:

that guy on the
Graziella seems to have something supernatural going on.

Apart from the slowly pedaling co-racers in that video, everything,
including the compact Merc's incandescent blinker frequency and the
choreography in front of the church, looks more familiar when played at .75
speed. I suspect at least 10 percent of video overclocking.

On the other hand, if Dafne F. decide to remix their video with something
better than wind-on-microphone and a few words garbled by a mouth-held
gopro, this 30-y.o. tune does okay at 1.25 speed:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Giorgio+Moroder+Chase

What the video does not show is how he gets back up that long hill after
mass. On the folding bike and in his robe.

As this is the first time I see a video that makes me want to visit San
Marino by bicycle, their Tourism Board should pay the group's taxi (and
costume rental) expenses.