Old February 8th 10, 08:55 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
jeff

Default I finally get it: If GW is not man-made, then God is punishingus with it

Edward Dolan wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
The Repubs do blather on about taxes way too much I must admit. But we
have got to get some control over spending. That is the problem, not
taxes.
[...]

Exactly what spending? I've posted the links to the 2010 budget, did you
look? What would you cut in the discretionary that would make a
difference?

ALL spending - you dolt!

So, no roads, no government services of any kind.

Doesn't matter what is in your sausage, your water or your air.

No police, CIA, FBI or Fire Department.

That is just stupid.

Would you take the wars off budget again so the numbers look better?

There is one main reason why we have a federal government, to protect the
people. Why do the Dems always want to cut defense spending?

As someone put it, The Tea Party is like a dog chasing a car. If they
ever caught it they wouldn't know what to do with it.
The Tea Party movement is a sign of hope. They want smaller government
and less spending. If you are on the frugal living group, you should be
for it.

Sarah is a woman with much ambition, but little ability. She has little
clue of what is going on. She has narrow dogmatic beliefs. It is not just
liberals that believe that.

Just keep believing that and you will soon get the surprise of your life.
McCain was dead until he got hold of Sarah.

Then he was really dead.

Sarah ran a state where the average citizen received far more from the
government dole than the lower 48. Indeed while she was mayor of Wasilla
she lobbied heavily and got government dollars. And she quit the
Governership in shambles, she treated the office like it was for family
and personal benefit. What a messy family life she leads.

Who cares about any of the above. Alaska has always been ****ed up. So what
else is new?

Sarah at least is not a murderer like liberals are (abortion).

Why is it that right wingers care more about a 1 minute old embryo
than a 1 minute old baby. Seems wrong to me. I do not support abortion
willy nilly either.

But she think like you, which is to say, not deeply.

We deep thinkers are alike in that we hate liberals. But Mass. gives us
hope. Imagine people so stupid as to keep voting for Kennedy even though he
was a murderer (Chappaquiddick) and a craven coward. But that is a liberal
for you!

I've mostly just seen seething blind hatred. Surely no reflection on
past failures or what the policies will actually do. There are no
numbers, no facts, just a divine belief that you are right. That is just
pure crazy.

Jeff

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota