Old July 11th 17, 03:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Handlebar rotation

On 2017-07-10 13:48, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 7/10/2017 3:41 PM, Joerg wrote:

What you really mean is, your beliefs and my beliefs differ.

Now, I know that I've gone through four separate training or
certification programs regarding cycling education. I've contributed,
through pre-production editing, to two well-respected books on cycling
education. I've written many articles for cycling publications, some of
which have been reprinted in multiple states and countries. I've
corresponded with and talked in person with people who are nationally
recognized as cycling experts. As recently as ten days ago, one of them
asked permission to use some of my writing (a review of a bike-related
academic paper). I bike commuted for many decades until I retired. I've
done countless bike trips and tours from overnight to summer-long. I've
ridden in something like a dozen countries. I've held multiple offices
in my bike club, and for seven or eight years ran our century ride when
it won a national award. I've done many century-plus rides, including
one double century.

Are you done with boasting now?

I could go on, but I suspect there's no need. Your qualifications don't
match what I've described so far. All you have is your hubris.

Instead of going further with that, let me stop and ask your
qualifications.

Over 100k miles of experience. I don't give a hoot about some fancy
"certification".

Of course you don't. Just like the garbage men getting drunk in the
dive bar don't give a hoot about a high school diploma.

"We don't need to learn nothing. We know just as much as any goddamn
PhD. Just ask us!"

--
- Frank Krygowski