Old June 26th 20, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_12_]

Default I did my bit to stop these idiots despite Judith's complaints

On 26/06/2020 18:08, Simon Mason wrote:

On Friday, June 26, 2020 at 5:28:43 PM UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:

Hull Crown Court heard Cawkwell had a previous conviction from June 2018 for driving a car without insurance or a licence, for which he was given six points for.

Six points on his driving licence?
The scum will be driving again in 18 months.

"Cawkwell" has NOT got six points on his driving licence.

He cannot possibly *have* a driving licence because (it is reported)
that he has never taken, let alone passed, a driving test.

He is not therefore not, and cannot be, a driver.

It may be the case that if he were to try to obtain a driving licence (a
provisional, naturally), it would have six points on it when he gets it
(which presumably would automatically disqualify him under the six-point
totting-up rule for learners and novice drivers). But that does *not*
mean that he has a driving licence.

Cawkwell is nothing more than a fully-qualified cyclist (he satisfies
every legal requirements for that but falls far short of the standard
required of a driver).