Old January 11th 21, 02:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default Winter gear

On Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 5:38:37 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 1/10/2021 7:38 PM, jbeattie wrote:

EPILOG: Yesterday was a blue-bird day, but today was mostly rain and 40F to start (coldish but not terrible) and I decided to ride with somewhat fatter gloves and realized that I hate fatter gloves because its so hard getting stuff out of the jersey pocket, like a Cliff Bar.

Ahem: Try a handlebar bag. ;-)

--
- Frank Krygowski

For a Cliff Bar? Seems like overkill, and I would have to unzip it with my fatty gloves, although I supposed it could have Velcro. I thought your response would be "you could just stop" -- but that wasn't the vibe today. I wish it had been. I was tired from riding yesterday, and my friends weren't.

-- Jay Beattie.