Old November 12th 07, 09:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech

Default (B)logging Training Rides

On Nov 12, 7:22 pm, erasmo wrote:
Hi dear Cyclists:

Have you sometimes felt that your traning rides are lost in oblivion
just because you are not carrying a digital camera ?

Fear no more. With just a simple GPS receiver and a blogger page, your
cotidiane training rides will be stored for ever, ready for any
potential future analysis :-)

Merging the web services of mapmyride.com and the Garmin Traning
Center, you could publish a detailed analysis of those weekly rides.

I would like to thank any opinion about the topics above mentioned,
which I have already put in practice in the following blog:

http://trainingrides.blogspot.com

And yes, the blog is written in english this time :-)

Regards

Thankyou Erasmo - I will look at it ;-)

Donga