Old June 28th 13, 02:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

Default Thoughtful motorist takes garden rubbish for a car-ride

"Simon Weissel" wrote in message
On 28/06/2013 13:39, wrote:
On Friday, June 28, 2013 9:26:44 AM UTC+1, Simon Weissel wrote:

They don't use car ashtrays any more. They just selfishly chuck their

burning fag-ends out of the window.

In a fluke incident, I once managed to pat a defenestrated still-burning
fag end back through an open car window as I overtook.

When I glanced over my shoulder the car occupant was anxiously looking
down at his groin region.

Nice.

I once saw a fag-end fly out of a drivers side window about a second
before rode past it. In true psycholist style I shouted '******' as passed
the open window. It freaked the life out of the guy.

Of course you did.