Old June 28th 13, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Weissel

Default Thoughtful motorist takes garden rubbish for a car-ride

On 28/06/2013 14:22, Squashme wrote:
On Friday, June 28, 2013 1:41:12 PM UTC+1, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:
wrote in message

On Friday, June 28, 2013 9:26:44 AM UTC+1, Simon Weissel wrote:

They don't use car ashtrays any more. They just selfishly chuck their

burning fag-ends out of the window.

In a fluke incident, I once managed to pat a defenestrated still-burning

fag end back through an open car window as I overtook.

Of course you did.

Unlike you to miss commenting on "fag end", "pat", "defenestrated".

Ha ha ha. Mentalguy is back. And refusing to believe that anything
happens which is outside the scope of his tiny little mind.