Old January 19th 19, 06:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Hey! Bicycle content

On Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 12:48:59 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 4:13:02 AM UTC-5, John B. Slocomb wrote:
I came across a bicycle song. See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5So8WTrL3H8

A little country but bicycle content (which is becoming a bit unusual
:-)
--

Cheers,

John B.

the video for Shout To The Top by The Style Council has a racing themed video, which really has very little to do with the song. I'm a big fan of the song and racing, so it works for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmVkOlZFF3Y

Hey, I hairnet helmet just like that RALEIGH guy. I like how the one guy is riding a bicycle with suicide brake levers and centrepull brake calipers.

Cheers