Old June 27th 03, 01:08 AM
Bill Porter

Default Blur VS Spider

As for the Spyder, Jeff at Intense provided Spiders for us to race on in
a 24hr race. We raced for Shimano and did compairisons to our bikes
which were all current $5K + bikes. I am on my 44th mtn. bike and by far
this bike is the best to date! Easy setup and NO bob.

Which 24hr races where you riding the Spider in? I got to put my
fingers on a Spider for the first time at the 24hrs of Temecula and it
was the Shimano guys that had it. Pretty much sealed the deal for me
at that point. My LBS (supergo) was able to get my frame despite the
backorders in short order. I have had mine now for a month and love
it.

Bill Porter
www.mountainbikebill.com