Old December 21st 17, 03:34 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Haymarket crash: Several injured as double-decker bus smashesinto cars in busy West End street

I would like to know who arrived at the scene first.
The Ambulance, the car or the Cycle Responder?

I have never seen a cyclist capable of taking an injured person to
hospital.

I have never seen a motorbike that was capable of taking an injured
person to hospital but there are still motorbike paramedics.
https://arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-exp...3HZFQ4QC62GWTI

Better to bring a vehicle capable of actually taking the injured
person away.* That's why every ambulance I've ever seen has four
wheels.* Trying to save money or something?

Better to stabilize the casualty at the scene then determine the best
way to move to hospital. That is why we have paramedics rather than
scoop and run ambulances.

Like I would trust some smelly sweaty thick pillock on a bicycle to treat
me.
I know a few cyclists, none have an IQ bigger than their shoe size.
Simon, are you gay?

They're all gay, why do you think they wear tight shorts?

Strange, I've seen exactly 4 lycra wearing cyclists around here in 14
years. Is there a plague of gay lycra wearing cyclists where you live then?

--
Bod