Old September 4th 17, 08:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Jobst

On Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 7:33:46 PM UTC-7, Tim McNamara wrote:
On Sat, 02 Sep 2017 15:02:04 -0500, AMuzi wrote:
On 9/2/2017 2:37 PM, wrote:

I worked on many medical instruments and the company managers didn't
want us to even go into hospitals during tests. Every possible
bacteria is floating around ANY hospital. High numbers of deaths from
hospital acquired infections really only tells you that the general
population is not very healthy.

And in the USA that is primarily from a large illegal and legal
immigrant population that has arrived from countries that do not have
particularly good health.

That's true, and historically very high at the moment.

No, it's not true that legal and illegal immigrants are to blame for
this. Most of the burden of health care costs in America are the result
of treating chronic illnesses: hypertension, hyperlipidemia, obesity,
diabetes, COPD, arthritis, etc. Most of those are "natural born"
Americans

Tim, this isn't a question. Many of these diseases that are in hospitals were conquered in the USA a hundred years ago. We are seeing Typhoid Fever for crying out loud! Cholera is almost universally in third world countries with polluted water supplies. Americans for the most part are vaccinated for pneumonia so why is a something like 1.1 million cases of hospital deaths in the US from pneumonia? Today we lose something like 50,000 mostly kids from influenza because the variations are brought into this country from foreign countries and the influenza vaccines can miss these newer variations.

Malaria is a mosquito born disease that has to be carried by a mosquito biting someone that already has it. This is from third world people.

Legionnaire's disease is a hospital disease. Infected people cough the bacteria into the air around them and other's with weakened immune systems inhale and are infected. Where does it come from? Warm fresh water areas - central and south America.

Even Anthrax is beginning to show up. This stuff kills un-vaccinated cows and is spread via third world people showing up in US hospitals.

Most of these diseases do NOT come from China.

Nor am I saying that once here they should not be treated. But at least accept that this is happening for crying out loud.