Old April 10th 04, 08:12 PM
Ian St. John

Default Another Addition to My "Required Reading for the Entire Planet": _Significant Others -- The Ape-Human Continuum and the Quest for Human Nature_

"Micheal Artindale" wrote in message

.
"To understand human nature, you must understand the apes.

Takes one to know one.

We don't take your confession too seriously. Even granted that you are an
ape or have the intelligence of one, it is hard to determine who is on the
other end of a post.

to quote a bumper sticker "If you object to logging, try wiping your ass
with plastic toilet paper!! "

Paper does not come from logging of timberlands. It comes from treefarms
mostly. Areas dedicated to growing trees as a crop, no different than any
other farmland. Continuous supply, rather than opportunistic exploitation is
the rule. But then, you are really ignorant of the facts aren't you?

Go hug a tree, and leave the rest of us alone.

The majority of sane people value the environments so the 'rest of us' you
refer to must mean those in mental institutions like yourself?

Micheal
(someone who loves the outdoors but lives in the real world)

Is that what they call the rubber room these days? My. My. Perhaps they will
let you into the wider outdoors ( presumably the recreation room ) soon and
you can experience it again.