Old January 4th 19, 06:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default So who can the President fire?

On Friday, January 4, 2019 at 8:38:30 AM UTC-5, news18 wrote:
On Tue, 01 Jan 2019 17:42:48 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

On Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at 10:59:09 PM UTC, jbeattie wrote:

Right here in the liberal hell-hole of Portland.
https://images.trvl-media.com/hotels...0/16000/15988/

b0d3e02c_z.jpg

I don't know about "hellhole" -- must be so if you say so -- but it sure
is haunted. Check the image, bottom lefthand quadrant.

Back in the 60s, my orthodontist was Japanese,

Remind me, when this political crap is behind us and Mr Pence is
president after two terms of Mr Trump, to tell you of the vicious
hostess who put me at a table with the other psychiatrists

You are now claiming to be a psychiatrist?

at a wedding
my gay Jewish dentist took me to. She put him at a table of single
Jewish girls...

Jute and Tom are the two biggest trolls on RBT.

Cheers