Old October 18th 04, 04:54 AM
James S. Prine

Default OT Flame War

The US has violated or withdrawn from treaties when it felt it was the
correct course of action. This is a rather weak argument for supporting
racist colonialism.

You contend that the U.S. sent military forces to South Vietnam simply for
purposes of racist colonialism?

"Colonel David Crockett...would *not* have supported Kerry."

So what?

Perhaps because Crockett valued honesty, character, integrity, and moral
courage? All virtues sadly absent in Kerry.

As the sign in Baghdad said, "Saddam Gone, Job Done, Go Home". Good advice.

Well, we had Hanoi Jane, so I take it you're attempting to become "Baghdad
Tom"?

James S. Prine

"Colonel David Crockett...would *not* have supported Kerry."

http://hometown.aol.com/jsprine/