Old August 10th 03, 08:53 PM
Jordan Bettis

Default Do bicycles and cars mix?

Marc writes:

My toothbrush sits unused for more than 99% of the time as well.
However, I think that is a good purchase, even if it is only used
for a short time every day. The same goes with cars for most people
as well.

How much of your income does your toothbrush consume? How about your car?

If the internet has taught me one thing it's how to recognize bad
anologies.

--
Jordan Bettis http://www.hafd.org/~jordanb
Such as it is, the press has become the greatest power within the