Old September 16th 03, 10:29 PM
gerblefranklin

Default Almost epic muni ride

That's an incredible ride. You made downieville sound easy . If you
ever have your unicycle fall off one of the palisades cliffs, be sure to
snap a picture of the confused biker complaining about these raining
unicycles. Also, has anyone ever considered trying the San Francisco
classic? It's 108 miles for the bikers, throughout some of SF's most
brutal hills. I guess you'd need a multi-speed uni, so you could bomb
down the hills with ease then climb the steep ones without a dismount.
BTW, Nathan, were you riding the SF classic course? That race happened
on Sunday I think. Or, did you find another route. Hey, could you e-mail
me for your next non-coker muni ride? I'd
love to do some Santa Cruz trails on my 24x3.

Cheers!

--
gerblefranklin

If life had a meaning, would you want to know it?

gerblefranklin's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4295