Old September 17th 03, 07:43 PM
Nathan Hoover

Default Almost epic muni ride

I finally decided that this would be a good point to repair the air
seat. I took the air seat apart and patched up the little pinhole
leak in the tube. Ah... The seat is much more comfortable with air in
it.

*

how long did that take? to me,beyond the physical is the most amazing
portion of the story.i carry the tools to do it but dread the time i
have to.this is also the reason i also use a layer of foam on top with
the air.lesser minds have said to just chuck it,not true!

Mine blew on Orizaba and I patched it at 15,300' in the hut. It doesn't take
long - no magic!

---Nathan