Old December 2nd 03, 01:22 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default Today's Ride

I was attempting to actually inject a ride report into the endless
morass of h*lm*t rants and speed camera drivel. The cat was instrumental
in bringing the ride about so I thought it germane to mention him. As
for instance, someone describing a ride to the pub might mention what
the beer was like.

And it was on topic! It was about cycling - with a cat as a passenger. Entirely
on topic in this newsgroup.

Cheers, helen s
(who has decals of a one-eyed black cat on her bikes)

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune