Old December 2nd 03, 03:03 PM
Peter Clinch

Default Today's Ride

Carol Hague wrote:

I think everybody's taken too many Grumpy Pills this week.

The weather round here certainly has. One of those days where real
daylight has just never really happened. Hey ho, it gives me a chance
to do a darkness and rain combined test of the Big 8. Deep joy... ;-/

But back to animal portage, I note that the upcoming issue of VeloVision
(due in a couple of days) has a cover picture and feature article on
transporting dogs by bike. I imagine some of it may be applicable to
cats to a degree.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch University of Dundee
Tel 44 1382 660111 ext. 33637 Medical Physics, Ninewells Hospital