Old December 2nd 03, 09:13 PM
Zog The Undeniable

Default Today's Ride

Carol Hague wrote:

In case people think I'm cruel to take the cat in the bike trailer,
experience has shown that he (and indeed the Junior Cat) is much more
relaxed after traveling thus than if they go somewhere by motorised
transport - the bike is quieter and less smelly after all, albeit
probably a bit bumpier.

Mine howl all the way to the vet, but are always silent on the way home.
Either they know it's all over or they're shell-shocked. I look upon
this annual torture as my revenge for all their evil doings over the
previous year...breaking into the bedroom, bringing live mice into the
lounge, walking on freshly washed cars, crapping in the neighbours'
flower beds...