Old August 5th 04, 02:32 PM
unicus

Default Long wet Coker ride, with metaphorical nettles

Riding through Clifton, 32 miles on a Viscount and with a forecast of
heavy rain you were certainly fatuous for more than 15 minutes that day
or maybe not. I feel you actually enjoyed it all, pleasure and pain,
including speaking to the Clifton boys (probably in their native tongue
i.e. four letter words and nothing longer). I really wish I had a Coker
and the time to ride it around Nottm, there are some nice Cokerable
trails.

Another nice write up Mike, now I must go back to the grindstone.

Cheers, Gary

--
unicus

Every time I try to write my signature the pen slips on the monitor.
unicus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/869