Old September 22nd 09, 07:55 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
dardruba[_2_]

Default "SES leader dies in mountain bike event"

Jeff Strickland wrote:
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
Beginning to see a pattern here? Mountain bikers say their sport is a
safe, fun, environmentally benign activity for the whole family. If
mountain biking is such a good thing, I wonder why mountain bikers
need to lie about it?

Yep, the pattern is starting to develop. You're a complete idiot.

We dont know who you people are, but just stop feeding the troll

and stop crossposting too.

DD
UK