Old February 22nd 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Default Video: 30-day compilation

Great progression. You are definitely one of the riders whose ability I
aspire to match
MuniAddict wrote:
I really want to do a "tire-grab" on the way down to make it look
better.

It would make any drop look better, as would shifties, 180's, 360's,
etc.

I think it would be a big step to go from an air tire grab (have you
done one yet? If so I haven't seen it on any of your vids) to one down
a set of stairs, let alone an 8-set.

I think you should work on doing a wide assortment of rolling tricks
down fewer stairs, like one to four, and make them consistently and
smooth. It would look really cool and be safer. Also try to ride down
that 150 set when your KH 20 arrives.

--
skilewis74