Old January 3rd 13, 07:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,alt.social-security-disability
Mamma Wesolowski

Default Psychopath Jack Wesolowski takes another spam dump on the UseNet (was: Gary Sokolich - 3688)

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

"Mmma Wesolowski" wrote in message ...

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:
[...]

What is the name Amber Travsky doing here in this paean to
Sokolisch?

Amber Travsky and Gary Sokolisch are just two of the numerous nyms
used

by psychopath Jack Wesolowski (aka Way Back Jack) when trolling and
spamming the UseNet in recent years. You did see the list, right?
Just go to www.groups.google.com and do a search for posts by Amber
Travsky. Then read a few of the threads and pay attention to the
headers. You will often see many of the nyms on the list in the same
thread. That's psychopath Jack Wesolowski cominmg back using
different nyms. Does that answer your question?

It does not answer the question at all. Post the original Amber
Travsky message why don’t you instead of just spamming this newsgroup
with your **** message - you god damn ****ing asshole!

If you're all that interested, then look up Amber Travsky yourself. I've
pointed you to the toilet, but you'll have to take your own crap.

Amber Travsky is a real name of a real person. Any post of hers that
is genuine should be read with respect and adoration. Of course, if
some scofflaw is using her name falsely, then that fact should be
made known. Those who steal names which are not their own are the
scum of the earth.

[...]

And why is this being posted to RBS?

For the same reason that psychopath Jack Wesolowski, posting as
Gary

Sokolisch, has been spamming newsgroups with it for the past two
years.

The Honorable Mr. Sokolisch has not been spamming this newsgroup
(RBS). The only one who has been spamming this newsgroup is you - you
god damn ****ing asshole!

Apparently, the pressure within your skull is increasing and the liquified
crap between your ears is now seeping through your eye sockets and
affecting your vision.
http://tinyurl.com/benn7mf

It would never occur to me to figure out any of this **** on my own.
I like to waste my time by contemplating my navel, not by following
some asinine threads on UseNet.

My Greatness is well known to all the cycling groups on Usenet. I am
also Holy and a Great Saint. I was formerly known as Saint Edward the
Great and had my own Order known far and wide as the Order of the
Perpetual Sorrows. I'm afraid you and your entourage can never enter
my Order since you post messages reeking of **** and ****. As you
should know, cleanliness is next to Godliness!

Then take a bath, because, yu obviously haven't bathed in quite
some

time.

You are the one who is posting a **** and **** message on this
newsgroup - you god damn ****ing asshole! How about washing your