Old January 10th 13, 01:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,alt.social-security-disability
Mamma Wesolowsk

Default Ed Dolan the moron telling it like it isn't!

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

"Mamma Wesolowski" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:
[...]

You post under names which are not your own. That qualifies you as
the ultimate ****head-to-asshole. Now go **** yourself and quit
bothering the honorable members of this noble newsgroup - you god
damn ****ing asshole!

Do you actually think that the psychopath who has been spamming the

UseNet for the past two years as Gary Sokolisch is using his real
name? Are you brain dead or just plain stupid?

I am NOT asking the Honorable Mr.Gary Sokolisch why he is using a
false name; I am asking you why you are using a false name.

To make morons like you ask stupid question.

The only ****-for brains-moron here is you. The Honorable Mr. Gary
Sokolisch has NOT been spamming RBS. Only you are stupid enough to do
that. Also you have yet to explain what the name Amber Travsky is
doing on your asinine posts which so far have been full of nothing but

Previously asked and answered.

"Now go **** yourself and quit bothering the honorable members of this
noble newsgroup - you god damn ****ing asshole!" - Ed Dolan

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great, Order of the Perpetual Sorrows, Minnesota

You mean Edward Dolan, the moron and lying douchebag.