Old October 30th 17, 01:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default SEASONS -- FALL RIDING

On 10/29/2017 7:56 PM, jbeattie wrote:
On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 3:45:20 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 6:34:00 AM UTC-7, wrote:
goo.gl/ALHFfV

http://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/discuss...hp?disc=pmdspd

Fall colors are spectacular. If it stays dry, here next week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCYjRBTbXcs I haven't been to Horsetail Falls in a few months, but I love this footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWKR6aO8_e8

Yesterday it was warm -- not a cloud in the sky, and I did a climb in the West Hills under an almost solid canopy of gold and red leaves.

You're lucky. Our amazingly dry autumn has muted the leaf colors. And
this weekend's weather canceled some interesting travel and camping
plans with friends. Like most of the weekend, it's about 40 degrees
Fahrenheit and drizzling. It's like Oregon out there! :-(

--
- Frank Krygowski