Old January 30th 18, 05:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

Default bike shedding most boring trend

AMuzi wrote:

What about a bright blue/yellow Svensk flag
colored bicycle? Oughta be safe right?

There is a famous MTB from the 90s in those
exact colors! It was in a bike mag recently but
I can't find it and I don't remember the brand
and probably there were many such or similar
bikes. Anyway the guy who bought it said he
thought it looked so good he didn't plan to
ride it but instead hang it from the wall as
a piece of art for everyone to admire.
While I don't think those exact colors look
that good it is indeed much better than a bike
entirely in black or in just one frame/fork
color, and everything else in black or gray.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573