Old June 11th 20, 12:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_12_]

Default I did my bit to stop these idiots despite Judith's complaints

On 29/05/2020 01:00, wrote:

On Monday, 25 May 2020 23:50:34 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

We get a few of them round here as well.

The other day (I can’t be bothered to find where), you said you’d previously had emails from some surprising posters from this group. I’m thinking Tosspot, Trevor A. Panther...maybe even SquashMe, and Rogers Thorpe and Merriman.

Am I right or am I right? Tell me I got one, at least.

At least one of those. Maybe two. There were others not in your list,
including Judith, Medway Handyman and the cycling teacher from
Greenwich. Oh, and Doug.