Old June 28th 20, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default LETTER - Southampton's transport plan will benefit everyone

#170 Take extra care at junctions. You should ... give way.

It's not difficult to notice most drivers don't have a clue.

Indeed.
I have lost count of the number of drivers who have come hurtling around a corner into a road that I am already crossing, foaming at the mouth, horns blaring and fist waving at me for having to slow down for a mere pedestrian in the road.

Of course, none of them actually INDICATED their turn either!