Old June 29th 20, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

Default Education 'better than speed limits' for cyclists

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 15:37:15 GMT, Mike Collins
wrote:

On Monday, 29 June 2020 10:40:50 UTC+1, Pamela wrote:
On 20:48 28 Jun 2020, Kerr-Mudd,John said:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 18:44:26 GMT, Simon Mason
wrote:
On Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 11:43:48 AM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:

Is your real name David Bunny?

I suppose you will make your point eventually, if you have one.

This may help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.r...Vz0Ps/DRI7yrUf
CAAJ

I see Simon Jester mentions him; must be before my time.

GG shows posts from David WE Roberts and David Damerell and David
Martin; could it be the last?

Too obscure, sorry Mr Mason.

The original reference and Mason's explanation both remain obscure.
The lack of facts is telling.

You said cyclists should have to obey 'special' speed limits and David
Bunny called for a national cycling speed limit. The connection should
be obvious to anyone with an IQ greater than their shoe size.

Hey now; I was unaware of Mr Bunny & this call for a NCSL.
Thanks for giving the extra clues.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.