Old January 11th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

Default Going Rubber

Det-riot wrote:
i have no problems on my pals 20" but i cant on my 24".

Is there much difference in crank length between those two unis?

There's a 2" difference in tire size there. Adding 2" to your hop
shouldn't take much work. If you do a pedal grab instead of a crank
grab you can add 2" and then some with very little work... swinging the
uni as others have suggested will make all the difference.

It sounds like balance is your problem. The best advice for this is to
practice more!

Good luck! Tell us how you get along!

--
maestro8