Old January 10th 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

Default Qu-ax reinforced seatpost or Koxx-one pit fighter seatpost???

Probailer2 wrote:
Not quite my idea, saw it in some bmx posts.
They have 2 thicker sidewalls, or a small beam inside the post to
prevent the posts of bending.
I think if Qu-ax did that to in there post, they would have the best
alloy post out there.

Peter M

so basically if you have ever seen fluting its like that except one
long solid flute down the middle?

--
Spoonthumb

nimbus x street fund-$220 out of $360
Triball wrote:
I learned everything I know from youtube.

\"it won't hurt if you land it\" -kevin mcmullin
2nd place )---hickflip-'o,
4th place*)--540 unispin-'o,*
uni for christ
'get lost' (www.lost.eu/6c7c7)