Old December 18th 03, 07:49 PM
dogboy

Default Racing ( ARBR has gone downhill)

I think your right about increased popularity. I'm not so sure about
your timeline though. I used to say the same thing 10 years ago and
Steve Delaire has been waiting for 25 years for streamers to catch on!
Yes they are expensive to build now, but as more folks get involved,
cost effective ideas and manufacturing are a possibility. Development
goes hand in hand with interest and commercial viability.
Here's a couple of links to pics of the Coyote. The current body
style is geared more towards racing, but I ride it on the street as is
with no problem.
Riding the Coyote is one of the most fun things I have ever done!

http://rotatorrecumbent.com/coyote.html (old pic)
http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisi...tsthursday.htm

There are 2 pics on the BM page,one of me working on the bike and the
other coming into the catch area unassisted. Clicking on the later
reveals the whole picture with Al and another guy in the catch area.

P.S. Thanks Warren for your cutout toy Barracuda. I put it together
and hung it on a stick out in front of my windshield. Now I can get in
shape by chasing you all the way to Battle Mt. next year!