Old April 17th 08, 04:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default 3 flat tires in a row??

"c" (who?) anonymously wrote:
a good amount of you (about 1/3) are cynical sons of bitches ... too
much time on your hands? wtf...

The advice given was in line with experienced cyclist practice.

the rest, thanks - sincerely - thank you; i posted here asking if it
was normal, and you told me your experiences and i don't feel like the
bike shop was being lazy in fixing my bike - i really did just have a
streak of bad luck, which in the nature of things, is perfectly normal

i appreciate your attention and care

i do happen to live in a different world, apparently - there are
thousand bike shops everywhere, three of which are on the route
between work, school, and home, and they know me by name and know my
bikes and when i walk in they take care of me instantly and i'm back
on the road in about 10 minutes

so yes, the $20 beats the living **** out of having to wash the grease
off my hands for 10 minutes, etc

Nitrile rubber medical gloves work well for this procedure.

-- why is the minority of this group
so obtusely judgemental and doubtful? did you fail reading
comprehension? what is so impossible about anything i've asked?[...]

This group is a bunch of softies compared to RTB and RBR.