Old October 8th 10, 08:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
[email protected][_2_]

Default OT, but interesting, bit about the US and a cyclist killing a jogger.

On Oct 7, 9:37*pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
weird ways of the USA , comments are interesting too

http://www.trifuel.com/forum/24136/cyclist-kills-runner

Terrible accident, I cycled that trail a few years back with a local
cycling group.

The comments about cyclist/driver dynamics are interesting, I find
cycling in the US a lot less stressful. US drivers, on the whole, tend
to be a lot more courteous and leave a lot more room, maybe due to
their compensation culture? But then I found that to be true of
Yorkshire drivers compared to Cambridge recently ...

--
Dan