Old July 4th 03, 08:18 PM
RG

Default Anyone riding the Randonnee du Centenaire in Paris?

"EDerner" wrote in message
om...
I sent the ride organizers two separate entry forms, but as yet have
not received any sort of confirmation. Do I just show up the day of
the ride and present my passport? I'm a bit flustered, as I reserved a
pair of bicycles for my wife and myself and was really counting on
making this a fitting finale to our TDF holiday.

Does anyone know anything about what's going on with this event?

E. Derner

Oui ! Yes, I'm riding in it - I sent my application off a while ago and got
confirmation in the mail today - you have to register for the ride (with the
form that came in the mail) on the Saturday 26 July.

If you want check whether you have a place you can call the TDF organisers
(they speak English) on + 33 141 331 500 (assuming that you are in N
America then the mail will probably take a little longer than to here in the
UK. They were helpful when I called them - they will tell you if you have
a place and, presumably, if you are already in France then they may arrange
for you to collect your entry at the registration point.

Rob in the UK