Old April 3rd 14, 05:57 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC[_2_]

Default Southern cross drive accident

On 2014-04-01, James (aka Bruce)
On 21/03/14 10:13, Trent W. Buck wrote:
And because a bike/ped collision is safer for everyone than a bike/car
collision, and (situation dependent) less likely besides.

Though I've bounced off a few cars over the last 25+years of riding,
I've only ever damaged myself landing on the road.

I know of several folks who have been seriously injured while riding on
bicycle tracks, including a fatality.

I don't think bike paths are as safe as you believe.

They don't put unpainted bollards in the middle of roads, thank ****.

--
Thus sprach TimC
"If geiger counter does not click, the coffee, she is just not thick."