Old November 2nd 17, 04:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default NY bike path mayhem

I remember Mr.NG. I lived across the river In Brokersville. I shake my head in sadness these bright vibrant people are cut down.

what do we have here ?

a short path with 3 deaths from vehicle intrusion

an advocacy group

words from the city

and a failed watch on the jihadist from Law Enforcement

we have outside this unreal action group personal decisions to ride in a dangerous area. I wonder if the path is a necessary unavoidable connector. Probably. Safety in numbers, everyone rides here. So noticed.

goo.gl/ZtYvRp F1 ! is there a list ?

I did the Boston Marathon so prediction/analysis there was a piece of cake. Interfered with by you know... almost everyone, I'm popular out here where the interferes are denying rain.

my last unavoidable connector was 50' feet up above the creek 2' wide n ,25 long. That was the day I grabbed brakes (first long frame ride) raising front wheel over the speed bump at speed in 'going home' down the twisty.

My camel need water. I go.

Of water, I bumped into a stack of Dasani flavored water unseen by the local drunks buying a pack of Lime.

AAA. Have a COOL shot 5AM J.

A significant upgrade in beverages.