Old November 13th 04, 12:56 AM
B. Lafferty

I have a Hincapie autograph I can sell him for his wife. It would make a
great Christmas present.

"crit pro" wrote in message
om...
The following is from www.velonews.com letters to the editor Nov 12,
2004

Don't look to George at all
Editor:
Hincapie's a dad - who cares? (See "VeloBriefs: Hincapie's a dad")
George doesn't care enough to be nice to fans (my wife) that ask for
an autograph, yet he puts his name on a sports clothing line.

Actually I'm surprised he completed this (daddyhood) task as he always
seems to come up with some sort of excuse (bad stomach, fever, bad
day) for not being able to win when it counts. We should've left him
off the Olympic team and sent Freddy. Congrats, unfriendly daddy.

Earl A. Aneas
Nashville, Tennessee