Old October 10th 04, 02:48 PM
hippy

Default BR16

"ritcho"
Hey well done! I've not seen the course at Glenvale - my interest in
racing started after I left Melbourne 5 years ago....

.. 5 minutes elapses...

ha ha ha ha - you wouldn't read about it. I just looked up the
reference for Glenvale Cr. I used to live in Orion Crt, Mulgrave -
literally a stone's throw away! Too bad I was more interested in racing
motorbikes...

That'll learn ya! I have a CBR 250 in my
garage at the moment. I loaned a friend my
car for a couple of weeks, because apparently,
moving house using a motorbike is tricky?
If only I could ride the damn thing..

Dunlop Rd. is just down Springvale Rd. Does
anyone still race there? I liked that circuit..

hippy