Old October 27th 07, 02:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

Default RTL Qualifying Ride October 13th -14th

Great write-up there Saskatchewanian. And, it sounds like a great ride
too... well, for the first day and a half anyway!

I can sympathise about the dodgy knee. I've had trouble in the past,
and as I start to ride further and further, the thought of it packing
up miles from home is quite a worry.

Welcome to the RTL Qualified club. Look forward to meeting you in Nova
Scotia

STM

--
semach.the.monkey