Old April 18th 09, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

Default The BMA Promote Safer Cycling

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 21:45:07 +0100, Phil W Lee
phil(at)lee-family(dot)me(dot)uk wrote:

considered Sat, 18 Apr 2009 20:53:17 +0100
the perfect time to write:
Nothing of any consequence removed.
Nurse! she's out again!

What a pity she forgot to mention the lies they had to remove after
publication, and the debate where a former medical student pretended
that a human skull is equivalent to a watermelon. But she probably
doesn't know about that - it is, after all, in conflict with her
cherished beliefs, so the only proper response is to stick her fingers
in her ears, chant "laa laa I'm not listening" and then continue to
spout ignorant twaddle as she has right from the word go.

And anyway, the details would cause the link to wrap, and we all know
that the entire Internet is one huge conspiracy to make judith look
stupid when she unwraps links.

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/urc