Old November 13th 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniSano

Default Giraffe Discussion Thread

I've had my used, stock 5' Sun Giraffe with 20" wheel for over a year
now and just recently started doing some really light trials with it. I
know the stock steel rim and tire probably will be destroyed soon so
what do people recommend to "beef" it up? I guess a lower cost dual wall
rim and some type of wider 20" tire? What are the giraffe trials/street
riders going with? I doubt I'll upgrade to a dual chain as I really
don't plan on riding my giraffe all too much.

--
MuniSano