Old February 16th 21, 04:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Super losers in action

On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 2:11:33 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Monday, February 15, 2021 at 7:12:09 PM UTC, AMuzi wrote:
On 2/15/2021 12:37 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
Al you have to do is to look at the length of the strings here and how they now bear not even a passing resemblance to anything that they were started as. Exactly what do you suppose has to be in the minds of people like the group of superlosers like John, News and Flunky that they don't have anything better to do with their time than to post their hatred and ire here? A skunk cannot change its stripes as they have clearly shown. So I will not respond to them any longer. While I don't have a lot of respect for the far left Frank at least he is a real bicyclist.

Aside from the snark, invective and personal insults, I
learn a great deal about many things from our fellow
meandering contributors. Wouldn't change RBT for the world.

Chalo was chases away by the lack of content. We can see why. None of the morons knows the first thing about bicycles.