Old October 28th 04, 12:27 AM
Ride-A-Lot

terminaut wrote:
Several days of rain earlier in the week, coupled with last Saturday's
excellent weather in Santa Barbara created riding conditions perfect
as can be. Four of us began early in the morning and rode till
darkness set in. Our leisurely photo-taking pace barely allowed us to
finish all three trails that we were interested in... Cold Springs,
Tunnel, and San Ysidro. None of us had ridden San Ysidro before and
it turned out to be a great way to end the day. The top portion was
flowy unlike anything else I've ever been on, then it transitioned to
some fun techie sections towards the bottom.

The video was done entirely with clips from our digicams and the (lack
of) quality sort of shows as the terrain looks relatively smooth
compared to reality.

Snipping a fantastic trail

Wow! That looks like fun! I think the tunnel impressed me the most.
Note to self: plan a work related conference in SB!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws