Old October 16th 04, 11:17 AM
Gags

Default Long sleeved summer tops

"till" wrote in message
Peter Signorini wrote:

What I really want is a sun safe top. Am I alone in this quest or are
cyclists in general more likely to do the sun block thing o the arms?

Ground Effect do their Rock Lobster
http://www.groundeffect.co.nz/produc...C&category=SUM
It is made in their Intercool fabric that has a high UV rating and is

much
more comfortable & less smelly than Coolmax.

Ive got one as well, GE make the best stuff =)

till

Unfortunately, Ground Effect sizes only go up to a Large or else I would
definately have some of their stuff......it looks to be pretty high quality
and is reasonably priced. I even wrote them an email asking if they were
considering making some bigger sizes but sadly they are not.

Ride On,

Gags