Old October 16th 04, 01:02 PM
Pipba

Default Long sleeved summer tops

Don't know if will help much, but a couple of years ago when I wa
cycling around Austria me and a friend found all this Shimano stuff o
sale at a bike shop, which included some long sleeve summer cyclin
shirts. Really good, very breathable, you can wear it most of the yea
round (except I wouldn't recommend it in winter). I can't find anythin
like it on the Australian Shimano website, but the European one has i
in the cycling clothing section under Cycling Wear - Originals.

http://www.shimano-europe.com/cycling

Dunno how exactly you would get hold of it in Australia though

--
Pipba